Saturday, April 24, 2010

Being a good dad...

I think it's unfair if i don't at least make an album for my dearest husband. So.. this is it. My husband works in a financial industry. The first impression for my friends that he is a quite guy. As he loves numbers, he can't really relate with arts like me.. God is fair, therefore i married him, so that he doesn't interfere with my taste of design :P

Anyway, eventhough he seldom woke up at night, changing my lil' Hannah's diaper, he is such a good dad. Hannah is already 20 month old, and able to communicate with us. He really makes time to see Hannah more often. They laugh, talk, sing, tease each other and Hannah will ask me where is he when the sun goes down.

It's easy to be a dad, but to be a GOOD dad... mmm... Can you??



No comments:

Post a Comment