Friday, April 23, 2010

My TRUE friend


Do you agree of this sentence? A friend is easy to be found, but a TRUE friend is DARN HARD. All my life, i met new friends. But it's just like that. Met, and gone... How hard to stay close and keep in touch with your friends. We have different ways to go, schools, different places, different countries, boyfriends, even new friends.. But it becomes challenging to managed and maintained your old friends. 

I could say that i am proud of myself that i have found my true friends. Even though we were parted a few times with our busy life, however we managed to found each other again. When i made this scrap, i was counting how long we've known each other.. I was surprised, didn't realize that we have been friends for 22 years.

We share our ups and downs. Now, we are in different cities, and lead a different life. Though we couldn't talk as much as we wanted too, am sure our hearts still feel for each others.

Love you my dearest friend, NOVA






No comments:

Post a Comment