Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day FIVE - 12th of May 2010 - Week in the life 2010

Day 5

I jumped out of bed this morning, found out that it was already 7.15am. Hannah's first day of school. Real school, i mean, not trial. And as usual, Hannah and my husband were still in bed. 
My husband was supposed to go to Bali at 10.30am. AAHHHHH... !!! 
Quick shower, get my lil' one to wake up and shouted at 
my husband to get up from bed.
It was chaos in the morning, the school started at 8am. 
Eventhough it's so near, i didn't want Hannah to be late from her first day.



My husband helped Hannah to wear her shoes.



Hannah's first lesson : HAIR & SCISSORS.



She made it to toilet to wash her hands alone before snack time. I am so proud :D



Admission form that i have to filled in. Just realized that I am a MOM, and my daughter goes to school now.



Farewell with Opa and Oma, they left for Surabaya. Going to miss them.. so much...



It has been so long, we didn't take a cab. And it was first for Hannah.



"Ma, mau.. 'pupuk' (krupuk)"


Today's Quotation:

"When you are a mother, 
you are never really alone in your thoughts. 
A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child." 
(Sophia Loren)

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you, Miek.....successfully uploading the pictures every day. And indeed, very nice to have a glimpse of your life. Nice family....nice pictures......GBU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ri.. Don't forget, you'r my inspirations, you know.. hahahaha... :P (masa ria bisa, aku ga bisa.. hahaha.. it's a compliment yaa... ) GBU too..

    ReplyDelete