Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Let's peep my 'Week in the Life' Project

It took about 2 weeks, printing the photos and pasting them. The hardest is to choose the photos that represent each activities of the day, so it will look like a story. And put it in a nice way so that they will fall onto the right page. In this project, i choose clean and bright look, more to green, pink and yellow colors.. 

'Clean' means that i clean my old papers as well. :P I tried to use my old paper so i can buy new ones for other project. Of course using what i have, not buying new stuff. I don't say that i didn't buy at all, but make it as minimum as i can.



This is the look just after i pasted all the photos. Still so raw.



Then i tried to put a touch of yellow.



Photo of the day..

Thank you to my dearest husband and daughter who are so patient and supported me to do this project until this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment