Sunday, May 2, 2010

My penguins' collections

From my first pregnancy, i learned that your time will dedicate for your baby the minute after labor. That is one of the reasons why am doing this before labor now. I try to prepare my manyue's cards now. I've been thinking for days what is the right gift and design card for my lil one in my tummy. PENGUIN is the answer. After thinking and discussing with my hubby, i have to make 41 cards + 10 (for my mom's friends). It took 4 days to finish 41 penguins, including painting and cutting. Hope when my lil baby sees this, will be proud of me. :P

Love you kiddo...



2 comments:

  1. Awww.....they are CUTE! I wish I will be the one in that 41 receiver for the cards......(hoping.com)...hahaha......can't wait to see your baby (but not too soon too...just after my class, alright?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....these are simply gorgeous....did you use water paints to paint these....so cute!! xo

    ReplyDelete