Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day FOUR - 11th of May 2010 - Week in the life 2010

Day 4.
Feel not good all of a sudden. Wrote some notes in my sleeping position, and stay in bed for about 20 minutes. 
I took warm shower and on my television to bring my energy back, thinking should i go or not to yoga in the afternoon. 
I forced myself for breakfast and sat on my desk, 
picking up my paper for a gift for my friend's birthday. 
However, yoga was not happening as my driver forgot to pick me up, 
what a lame excuse. 
And it really added the temperature around me that afternoon.







Hannah asked my permission to go to the park in her Minnie mouse sandals.



Playing with my cases.



How she loved fruits, especially orange and she can get the seeds out herself.



Nap time story.



Meeting with neighbours kids.



Cherry fruits from Singapore.


Today's Quotation:

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma-which is living with the results of other people's thinking. 
Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. 
Everything else is secondary"
(CEO - Steve Jobs - Apple)

1 comment:

  1. What a nice journal.. Surprisingly, your English is improved! hahaa.... See! Practice makes perfect. :))

    ReplyDelete