Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day ONE - 8th of May 2010 - Week in the life 2010

Day 1.
Good morning Saturday, my week in the life project starts.. 



As early as 6.16am... 
Everybody is still asleep, all i can hear is just snores between my dad and my husband and a bit of my mom at background.



A cup of tea made by dearest mom is the best thing to start my saturday morning.



Breakfast for my Hannah.



Hannah's morning routine, brushing her teeth.


My breakfast - Nasi Sayur Medan.



Scrap Class, Kemang, Pizza Marzano, 10am - 4pm.



Hotdog and yogurt for my supper, my lil one in my tummy is hungry.



Nothing compares to family dinner...



Hannah with her new toy from Ik Yaya - kodok. She loves it :)

Today is about family, having family is the best things. It's a place you grow up, it's a place where you want to be, and a place where you want to spend the rest of your life.

At least, that's the way i look at things today..

Today's Quotation:
" Now is the time... if you want to make a difference in the world, now is the time. Don't be fooled into thinking you should wait until you are older or wiser or more secure because it doesn't work that way. The wisdom will come. The security will come. But first you must begin."(Ron Atchison --- Submitted by George Wachira --- Kenya)

No comments:

Post a Comment