Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day SIX - 13th of May 2010 - Week in the life 2010


Day 6
Holiday.. yaayyyy... It's my chance to stay in bed.. but when i remember that i have things to do, mm... the plan was cancelled. Wish that tomorrow is a holiday too, but don't think so. My husband used this chance to sleep till late, as he just reached home at 11 pm yesterday.



Hannah's bear is wearing a diaper.


Morning shoot with my angel.


It's her way to play a piano.


Today's layout.


'Hannah.. It's a chair... not a hat..", i said.


She helped.. how nice :D


Disco time with papa.


It's so hard to get into ITC.


Finally, a car seat for unborn baby.


Hannah's first gift to me, and she put it in my hair.


She tried her new uniform, unfortunately it is to long.


And i make it shorter.


Today's Quotation:
As I grow to understand life less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
(Jules Renard)

No comments:

Post a Comment