Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day SEVEN - 14th of May 2010 - Week in the life 2010

Day 7.
Late for school again...







My breakfast


Hannah is wearing her school uniform for the first time. I never have yellow for my clothes, but i like it in Hannah.


Tell me am biased but she is such a sweet and good student. 


She already in her class by herself. I took the picture from outside. She managed to eat her favourite snack 'yogurt' by herself.


She cried over Barney.


She finished her dinner.. phew..


Ending my day with 'Doa Rosario'

Today's Quotation:
" Another day. Another brush stroke. We can write into life but cannot erase memories. Sometimes the paint pours, sometimes it spills. But let us know, in each passing day, ingenuity is poured into life to attain greatness."(Written in 2010 by Bassey Ndon --- Nigeria)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see ur finished album, Miek.
    And may i write some of ur quotes in my album too? they are beautiful.
    Take care. kiss for Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure.. sure .. sure, ria (upin's way of saying) hehehe.. :P

    ReplyDelete